The 1260 Days,
Tables of the second half of the 70th Week of Daniel.
By Gavin Finley MD - endtimepilgrim.org
Would you like an audio commentary on this web article?
Click here for a windows media audio of this article to play while you look at this webpage.
Here is an mp3 file of this article.
Click "open" to hear the audio segment played in your iTunes (or other mp3 library), and perhaps to play on your iPod.
Click "save" to download the audio program into a folder you designate on your computer.
The Second Half of the 70th Week of Daniel
This period of time is variously given in scripture as
1. 1260 days, or
2. "42 months", (Rev. 11:2 and Rev. 13:5)
(these being biblical months of 30 days), or
3. a "time, times, and half a time", this being a period of three and a half biblical (360 day) years, which is the time currency of holy time as issued from the throne of God and given to Gabriel to deliver to faithful men. This 1260 day, 42 month, or 3.5 year time period is assigned in holy scripture to the following.
1. The reign of the Antichrist in his role as the 666 Beast. (Rev. 13:5)
2. The trampling of the holy city, Jerusalem, by gentiles. (Rev. 11:2)
3.5 years, (a time, times, and half a time)
3. The saints are given into the hands of the "little horn". (Dan.7:24)
4. The Great Tribulation, of God's holy (covenant) people. (Dan. 12:7)
5. The nurturing of the "woman" in the wilderness. (Rev. 12:14)
6. The empowerment of the two witnesses in judgement. (Rev. 11:3)
7. (Again) The nurturing of the "woman" in the wilderness. (Rev. 12:6)
Click on the image below to go to the article on the
Fall Feasts of Israel and the final 7 years of this age.