The YouTube video below contains a 28 minute video.
It is entitled "The Jubilee Cycles and the 70 Weeks Prophecy.
Should you have trouble streaming the video from the YouTube box above
you may go directly to the YouTube video by clicking HERE.
Click on the image below to go to the PowerPoint with included written narration.
This forms the basis for this web page article and the YouTube video you see above.
If you prefer a smaller file, here is
A PDF FILE of the JUBILEE CYCLES, the COMING JUBILEE YEAR, and the 70 WEEKS PROPHECY.
THE JUBILEE CYCLES,
THE COMING YEAR OF JUBILEE,
AND THE 70 WEEKS OF DANIEL.
The mystery of Israel's Jubilees has been a source of much wonderment and inquiry throughout the many centuries of Israel's history and then on into Church history. It seems the Jubilee was established by Jehovah-God back at Sinai when He opened up the national covenant with the nation of Israel. We can read about this in Leviticus 25.
Did Israel ever keep the Jubilee? A word search throughout the Holy Scriptures of the word "Jubilee" does not provide many real evidence that they did. They also failed to keep the sabbatical years. And we know what happened then. After 490 years had passed God took what was left of the nation, namely the royal Jewish House of Judah, and made them serve seventy years, (one in seven of the 490 years), as captives in Babylon.
So the big question remains. What happened to the Jubilees? Were they miscarried in Israel? Did the Holy One of Israel, having established the Jubilee, fail in the implementation of His wonderful plan? Is this righteous economy and this great hope for mankind never to be seen here on earth? Did Jehoveh, God Almighty just accept this apparent failure?
This YouTube video here or in the video box up above will present the clear and abundant Biblical facts that show us that the Jubilee will indeed be established in the Millennium to come. Indeed the Second Coming of Messiah will be heralded on a future Yom Kippur / Day of Atonement / Day of Covering / Day of Reconciliation / Day of Reckoning / Day of Accounting / Day of Judgment / Day of Pardoning / Day of Sentencing by the blowing of the Trumpets of Jubilee. The trumpests will sound to initiate an awesome future year, the Year of Jubilee!
And as we can readily see when it is pointed out to us there are six vital connections that cross-link the Jubilee Cycles with the Seventy Weeks Prophecy. If you would like to make a group presentation of this material feel free to download the PowerPoint Presentation of the Jubilee Cycles and the 70 Weeks Prophecy. Its narration is in there as well, alternating with the slides. Just right-click an download this Powerpoint with its written narration.
If you prefer a smaller file size here is the PDF file of the very same PowerPoint. All of this is open source material in the public domain. I will be very very happy to see this message go viral throughout the Body of Christ.
HOW WE KNOW FOR A CERTAINTY THAT MESSIAH'S RETURN ANDIn recent years Evangelical Christians have begun wake up to certain Biblical facts, facts about the Fall Feasts of Israel, facts of which they were previously unaware. Many of us have begun to appreciate their Hebrew roots of the faith that saves us, the faith that was first delivered to the saints, even the Abrahamic Covenant that was fulfilled at the Cross of Calvary. See Galatians chapter 3.
THE COMING YEAR OF JUBILEE WILL BE HERALDED ON THE DAY OF ATONEMENT
RIGHT ON A FUTURE TISHREI 10 WITH THE BLOWING OF THE TRUMPETS OF JUBILEE.
This is how it is happening.
1. In the course of studies of the Seventy Weeks Prophecy it is now becoming quite clear that the Seventy Weeks or Seventy Sevens are 70 x 7 = 490 Biblical years.
2. Then as we studied the Jubilee cycles as they are introduced to us in Leviticus 25 we are also beginning to see that the Jubilee Cycle is made up of seven seven year Sabbatical cycles or 49 years.LEVITICUS 25
8. And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years;
and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9. Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month,
in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof:
it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
11. A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it,
nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.
12. For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
13. In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.
3. As we take a closer look at the Seventy Weeks Prophecy in Daniel 9:24-27 and especially Daniel 9:25 and see the reference to the Seventy Weeks beginning with seven sevens we get our "Eureka!" moment. And why all the hoopla? Because the seven sevens is a direct reference to the Jubilee Cycle!
4. Carrying on from there we ask ourselves the question. If the Seventy Weeks timeline of 490 years begins with 49 years how might that 49 year cycle and subsequent 49 year cycles play out in the 490 years? Well the answer is obvious. The Seventy Weeks of 490 Biblical years is a time period of ten 49 year Jubilee cycles!
5. Moving on from there we begin to notice something very significant. If the 490 years are precisely ten 49 year Jubilee Cycles then the Seventy Weeks Prophecy AND ten Jubilee cycles will both terminate at the end of the tenth Jubilee Cycle to arrive right smack dab at the beginning of a Jubilee year! But what sort of a Jubilee year? It must be a rather significant one.
6. Our studies of the Fall Feasts have also presented us with an understanding that the Day of Atonement is grand central station to the end-time, the doorway into the Apocalypse, the unveiling of Messiah. On this day space-time will be unzipped, the heavens rolled back, and the Day of the Lord will be revealed to all. This will be the last day of this present evil age and the last day to repent. It will be the Day when Messiah does His accounting for all the previous sin offerings of all the previous Yom Kippurs and blood sacrifices and coverings for sin going clear back to the Garden of Eden. On that awesome future day in holy history the blood atonement of Israel's Sacrifice Lamb will cover all the sin of all those who are Christ's. That spellbinding future Day of Atonement / Day of Reconciliation of Accounts will be the day Israel lives or dies. It will be the Day of Pardoning of the righteous and the Day of Sentencing of the wicked. Now in the course of our studies the saints are beginning to notice that a certain future Day of Atonement is looking very much like it will be the last day of this present evil age. We are looking at a time window beginning at a certain future Feast of Trumpets and stretching 1260 + 1260 + 30 days = 2550 days from Tishrei 1 to arrive precisely on what looks to be a very special future Day of Atonement coming on Tishrei 10 seven years later. Is this a coincidence? Probably not!
7. But that is not all. The Day of Atonement coming at the end of a 49 year Jubilee Cycle is a very special day.
And why? Because it also witnesses the blowing of the Trumpets of Jubilee!
8. Now we ask ourselves the obvious question. Since this special tenth Jubilee cycle will also mark the terminus of the future 70th Week, and since we have good evidence that the 70th Week, the final seven years of this age, will terminate right on the Day of Atonement will that epic future Yom Kippur actually fulfill the 6th of the Seven Moed, Seven Appointed Times, Seven Feasts of Israel? Will that future Day of Reckoning / Day of Atonement be a special day in Holy History? Will it in fact be that epic future blockbuster day when the trumpets will sound to the announce the coming Jubilee of Messiah?
From what we are beginning to see there is a clear answer to that question.
And the answer is Yes!
A CELEBRATION OF THE COMING YEAR OF JUBILEE
with music by Joel Chernoff